Global Contracts Manager
Customer services-related duties under Customer / Client supervision:
Contracts Management / Study Support
- Supports ICE Global and ICE Global’s customers with the management of customer’s projects and clinical trial-related agreements and budgets.
- Ensures all contract and budget negotiation activities are properly and timely entered in the applicable reporting system.
- Acts as point of contact and/or escalation to ICE Global’s customers for project-related activities, requests for reports, updates, and budget negotiations and approvals.
- Supports internal and external study and management teams to ensure study timelines are met and applicable stakeholders are kept up-to-date on status of contracts and other deliverables.
- Complies with all ICE Global policies, SOPs and work instructions, which will be made available to contractor and are hereby made an integral part of this Agreement by reference.
- Participates and is available for phone calls and meetings as necessary to meet project timelines, business operations, trainings.
- Supports ICE Global with the facilitation of communications with non-English speaking clinical trial sites and translations needed during negotiations.
- Follows guidance, instructions and direction from ICE Global customers, legal counsel and internal managers and other functional leaders to meet customer and internal business needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serve in a back-up capacity for master study budget development services.
- Performs other necessary duties as may be assigned by supervisor to meet customer’s needs.
- Juris Doctor preferred from an ABA-accredited law school or equivalent in a foreign jurisdiction.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in life sciences or clinical research industry drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving. Must be self-aware and curious, committed to diversity, equity and inclusion;
- Must be ambitious and able to work collaboratively. A successful candidate will be detail oriented with the ability to communicate with and build relationships.
- Excellent legal research and writing skills. Familiarity with legal research resources beyond Westlaw and Lexis.
- Must be flexible, able to manage short deadlines & multiple priorities.
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment in decision-making and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency.