Global Contracts Analyst, Site Contracts
Customer services-related duties under Customer supervision:
- Supports customers with the negotiation of budgets and clinical trial agreements and other clinical trial-related contracts with clinical sites and investigators following customer’s legal (or designee) guidelines and pre-approved fallback and parameters.
- Supports internal and external study and management teams to ensure study timelines are met and applicable stakeholders are kept up-to-date on status of contracts and other deliverables.
- Is responsible for the utmost quality of all customer deliverables, including customer-approved final contracts, amendments, etc.
- Supports internal and external teams with communications with clinical trial sites.
- Assists internal and external teams with weekly follow ups with clinical trial sites and keeping all contract managing and reporting systems updated.
- Runs reports from contract managing system, as needed.
- Maintains files and study-related documentation in the appropriate location.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Master’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 3 years’ clinical research experience.
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving. Must be self-aware and curious, committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Must be ambitious and able to work collaboratively. A successful candidate will be detail oriented with the ability to communicate with and build relationships.
- Must be flexible, able to manage short deadlines & multiple priorities.
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment in decision-making and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency.