Clinical Budget Developer
- Develops study level budgets as well as negotiation parameters, payment terms, and country specific site budget templates for Pharmaceutical and CRO clients.
- Generates pre-award study budgets for CRO clients in support of their responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Works closely with Pharmaceutical and CRO stakeholders to identify study, country, and site-specific contracting intelligence to support study start-up activities.
- Contributes to cost and pricing strategy discussions as well as review of budget development processes to ensure proposed costs align with fair market value.
- Collaborates with external partners and vendors as needed to estimate costs.
- Reviews protocols for studies and/or projects to gather relevant information needed for RFP responses and proposal development.
- Performs other necessary duties as may be assigned by supervisor to meet customer’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in life sciences or clinical research industry developing site and investigator budgets.
- Prior experience utilizing commercially available benchmarking tools. Grants Manager and/or Grant Plan preferred.
- Prior Coverage Analysis experience preferred, but not required.
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving. Must be self-aware and curious, committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Must be ambitious and able to work collaboratively. A successful candidate will be detail oriented with the ability to communicate with and build relationships.
- Must be flexible, able to manage short deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment in decision-making and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to follow written and oral instructions.